- The lead lawyer at Harrison, Pensa, Jon Foreman, docketed $747,348 of time.
- Three other members of his firm docketed between $146,422.50 and $180, 127.50 of time.
- The lead lawyer at Bates Barristers, Paul Bates, docketed $565,427.50 of time.
- CIPPIC, the public interest legal clinic at the University of Ottawa, was also involved. Those associated with CIPPIC whose time is accounted for are:
- David Fewer, currently Director of the legal clinic CIPPIC at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law: $106,766.67,
- Pippa Lawson, former Director of CIPPIC: $20,249.25
- Tanya Woods: $40,000
- Students: $33,709.50